The Department of Air Transport Engineering of the Faculty of Transport, Warsaw University of Technology and the Students’ Scientific Association of Air Transport (SKNTL) are delighted to announce the International Scientific Conference Air Traffic Engineering 2022 which will be held on the 17-18th of May 2022.
The main aim of the conference is to discuss and overcome present challenges facing air traffic engineering. ATE 2022 will be a unique chance to meet aviation experts, exchange views and publish current research results. The conference is intended for researchers as well as scientists and students interested in international collaboration. We expect at the conference around 100 participants from top Polish and European universities.
About ATE 2022
The ATE conference is organized every 2 years since 2010. Among topics of the conference there are: safety, reliability and risk analysis in air transport management systems; human factor in air traffic engineering; new air navigation technologies; airport planning; air transport, railway and road transport management systems; modern ways of defence in terms of cyber threats in aviation; law and economical aspects of air transport; unmanned aerial vehicles – management and control. The upcoming International Scientific Conference Air Traffic Engineering will be held under the honorary patronage of Warsaw University of Technology.
Place of the Conference
The conference will start in auditorium 0.55 located in the Faculty of Transport of the Warsaw University of Technology on the street Koszykowa 75 in Warsaw. After the sessions there will be a transfer to the hotel near Warsaw. Due to the pandemic situation, details of accommodation in hotel will be provided at a later date. All details about the conference will be included on the conference website. The first day on conference will also be prepared remotely with the participation of MS Teams and will be broadcast on YouTube. Questions regarding the organization of the conference can be sent to the e-mail email@example.com.
Conference Topics of the International Scientific Conference Air Traffic Engineering
– Modelling of air traffic, airports and airspace
– Analysis of navigation equipment
– Air transport influence on the environment
– Problems of ground service
– Air, railway and road transport management systems
– Reliability and risk analysis in transport
– Modern ways of defenses in terms of cyber threats in aviation
– New technologies in safety and security area
– Modern airfield pavements in theory and in practice
– Proactive maintenance of airfield surface in the safety aspects
– Management and control of UAV
– UAVs: development, design, protection and regulation
– The autonomous UAV
– Human factor in air traffic engineering
– Education and training in different kind of transport
– Analysis and development of cargo transport
– The impact of Covid – 19 on all modes of transport
– Law and economical aspects of air transport
The official conference language is English and Polish. Translations are not provided.
Participation in the conference of sponsors and exhibitors is considered individually and please contact the conference supervisor at the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference according Call for Papers 2022!